Active Endpoints presents webcast entitled “Business Process Management (BPM) for Government Agencies: How “Smart” Can IT Be?”September 23rd, 2010 by John Cingari
Government agencies – federal, state and local – have an enormous opportunity now, in an era of shrinking budgets, to develop “smart applications” that will improve service delivery and efficiency.
Join featured speakers Thom Rubel of IDC Government Insights and Michel Rowley of Active Endpoints, along with Application Development Trends magazine for this complimentary LIVE webcast. Learn the benefits of “smart application” to government agencies and how a standards-based Business Process Management System (BPMS) can provide the technology to enable this kind of innovation.
- When: Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:00 EST / 16:00 GMT
- What: Complimentary webinar
- Topic: BPM for Government Agencies: How “Smart” Can IT Be?
- Speakers: Analyst – IDC Government Insights’ VP of Research, Thom Rubel and Active Endpoints’, CTO, Dr. Michael Rowley
- To Register: http://bit.ly/GovBPM
Discover more details about this complimentary webcast by downloading the .PDF file below.