ActiveVOS BPMN Processing ModelingDocumentation of business requirements and designing a solid process model prior to development are items that are sometimes overlooked but often play a huge part in the ultimate success or failure of a project. A documented process not only provides greater visibility and understanding with process stakeholders, but also delivers a validated model for developers to provide the implementation details needed to make the process directly executable.
In this two day workshop, attendees will gain an in depth knowledge of BPMN modeling fundamentals and common workflow patterns. Students will also learn how to identify goals and measure success criteria through the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and process simulation.
AudienceLine of business project managers, business analysts and information architects.
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, students will have learned:
- Fundamental BPMN diagramming constructs
- Rules and best practices for all BPMN elements, and which of those elements constitute a practical working set
- Workflow patterns and best practices for translating process knowledge into BPMN
- How to use simulation to analyze the model and project process performance
- BPMN-BPEL mapping and how to use BPMN modeling to generate BPEL
Format and ScheduleActiveVOS BPMN Process Modeling is an online, instructor-led course delivered over two days. The course combines lecture and hands-on lab exercises.
- Due to high demand, please allow sufficent advance time to schedule these classes
- Onsite classes can be scheduled and are normally conducted from 9:00am – 4:00pm ET. Online classes are normally conducted from 10:00am - 4:00pm ET.
- Registration closes three business days prior to the first day of the course
- To purchase and register for the course or to schedule the course to be delivered onsite, please contact the Sales team at 1-800-634-9043 or +1 781 547 2900 or via email
MaterialsStudents receive a soft copy of all materials, including lecture presentations, lab exercises and any supporting artifacts required to complete the lab exercises.
Pricing and Registration
- $495 per student
- To purchase and register for ActiveVOS Concepts and Capabilities, please contact the Sales team at 1-800-634-9043 or +1 781 547 2900 or via email.
ActiveVOS QuickStartActiveVOS also offers a QuickStart program, a five-day program customized to your project needs.