ActiveVOS Advanced TrainingActiveVOS Advanced training offers the student a more complete understanding of how to use ActiveVOS to solve complex business orchestrations. Building upon the concepts and labs offered in the ActiveVOS Fundamentals training, this session looks closely at looping, concurrent processing, compensation, alarms and event handlers. In addition to advanced BPEL and orchestration techniques, the student will also gain a better understanding of engine administration, ActiveVOS Inbox customization and how to create custom reports. The final day is interactive, addressing any specific questions and will cover advanced topics such as applying policy assertions, dynamic endpoints and security.
- Installation of latest version of ActiveVOS Designer. Download a supported, 30-day trial of ActiveVOS here.
- Completion of the ActiveVOS Fundamentals training is recommended
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, students will have learned:
- In-depth understanding of advanced BPEL constructs (looping, containers, transitions, alarms, etc.)
- How to include compensation and event handling as part of an orchestration
- Advanced deployment strategies (WS-Addressing, security, authentication, retries, dynamic endpoints, etc.)
- How to customize task rendering in the Inbox application
- How to create custom reports using BIRT and make them available on the ActiveVOS console
- Basic engine administration
Format and ScheduleActiveVOS Advanced training is an online, instructor-led course delivered over four consecutive days. The course combines lecture and hands-on lab exercises.
- Due to high demand, please allow sufficent advance time to schedule these classes
- Onsite and online classes can be scheduled and are normally conducted from 9:00am – 4:00pm ET
- Contact us for the upcoming class schedule
- Registration closes three business days prior to the first day of the course
- To purchase and register for the course or to schedule the course to be delivered onsite, please contact the Sales team at 1-800-634-9043 or +1 781 547 2900 or via email
MaterialsStudents receive a soft copy of all materials, including lecture presentations, lab exercises and any supporting artifacts required to complete the lab exercises.
Pricing and Registration
- $495 per student
- To purchase and register for ActiveVOS Concepts and Capabilities, please contact the Sales team at 1-800-634-9043 or +1 781 547 2900 or via email.
ActiveVOS QuickStartActiveVOS also offers a QuickStart program, a five-day program customized to your project needs.