- Iteration Constructs - Understand how to use repeat, for each, and while iteration constructs.
- Message Exchange - Understand how to use process start, asynchronous interaction, and message and alarm handler constructs.
- Working with Data - Learn how to work with process variables, handle attachments and complex data, and perform data transformations.
- Using Scopes - View this page to understand how to leverage the scope activity for concurrency and how to interact with multiple participants within a single scope.
- Handling Faults - Understand how to handle and rethrow faults, and perform termination handling.